Testing Pharmaceutical Products
Due to advancing technology and innovative practices, this is an exciting time for those in the pharmaceutical industry. Before these medications are sold to consumers, they must be approved by the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. This is why our clients come to us to benefit from our well-established, highly credible pharmaceutical testing lab.
Pharmaceutical testing involves a multi-step process. At CPT, we offer testing on raw materials, in-process material, finished products and container testing within our pharmaceutical testing lab. Some examples of pharmaceutical drugs include, but are not limited to:
- Anti-viral drugs
- HIV drugs
- Fertility drugs
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Respiratory drugs
- Anesthetic drugs, such as Benzodiazepines
As regulatory requirements continue to expand, we are experts when it comes to pharmaceutical testing lab services and the unique needs of our clients. We focus on:
- A range of laboratory services to support all aspects of pharmaceutical testing.
- Assistance regarding the development process and formulation.
- Testing supporting validation and stability.
- Method development strategies.
How We Help Our Clients
We help our clients address any potential risks early on in product development, so they can create pharmaceuticals that are of the highest quality, strength and purity, without sacrificing safety. Regardless of the phase your product is currently in, we can assist your efforts based on our GMP pharmaceutical testing lab services and expert consulting team.
With more than 40 years of experience, we continue to help our clients expand their knowledge and understanding of pharmaceuticals, especially in relation to regulatory requirements. By identifying both the chemical and structural composition of each individual substance, pharmaceutical testing labs can:
- Ensure that all medications adhere to top quality, safety and performance requirements.
- Reveal possible contamination from any source by testing for extractables and leachables.
- Identify possible stability issues associated with the formula.
CPT testing processes ensure that pre-market pharmaceuticals comply with the required GMP standards.